Your comfort and enjoyment are important to us. Please inform the Ticket Office of any special needs when ordering your tickets.
- Wheelchair-accessible seating is available in all venues. Patrons may purchase up to 2 companion seats in the ADA seating section. Call or visit the BYU Ticket Office to order tickets in these seating locations.
- Handicap parking passes are available in the lot east of the HFAC, which is accessible from Heritage Drive. Additional parking is available in the MOA parking lot. A map of campus parking location can be found by clicking here.
- Ramp access to the building is available on the south and north sides of the HFAC building. Elevator access is also available on the south and north sides of the building.
- A courtesy wheelchair for use in the Harris Fine Arts Center is available from ushers or the house manager or by calling the BYU Ticket Office in advance.
- Assisted-listening devices are available from ushers or the house manager at events in the de Jong Concert Hall, Pardoe Theatre, and Madsen Recital Hall. Please note that assisted listening devices only work on performances where reinforced and amplified sound is utilized. Unamplified and acoustic performances will not be improved through assisted listening devices.
- American Sign Language interpreters may be arranged by contacting the BYU Ticket Office two weeks prior to the performance. Deaf students attending a performance for a required course assignment should make arrangements with the University Accessibility Center. Please inform the BYU Ticket Office if you intend to request an interpreter so we may secure the proper seat location for your tickets to the event.
- Printed copies of scripts can be provided for patrons who are hearing impaired. To ensure proper seating patrons should request this service 2 weeks prior to the performance they would like to attend. Scripts must be returned at the conclusion of the performance due to copyright and licensing regulations.
- Large print programs are available if requested at least 48 hours prior to the performance by calling (801) 422-9348.
- Please make any additional arrangements for any accessibility concerns with the BYU Ticket Office at least 3 weeks in advance.
- Service animals are permitted to attend performances. Service animals may not block aisles, stairways or egress points. Additionally, service animals must be seated on the floor, near the patron that they serve, and are not permitted in theatre seats. If your service animals require additional space at your feet please contact the BYU Ticket Office.
- Emotional Support animals are not permitted in the Harris Fine Arts Center.
For more information about accessibility for patrons with disabilities visit the University Accessibility Center.