Thank you for your interest in attending a performance or event at Brigham Young University. To make your experience the most pleasant it can be, please be aware of the following attendance and ticketing policies. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- NO REFUNDS ON TICKETS
- NO BABIES OR CHILDREN UNDER SIX (except when indicated to specific performances).
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of management. Seats are not guaranteed after the performance has begun.
- General Admission tickets are released 5 minutes prior to start of the event and will be honored if seats are available.
- We do not resell reserved empty seats at sold out performances.
- Exchanges may be made to an alternate performance of the same event, if available, for a per-ticket fee. No exchanges or refunds for missed or past performances. Exchanges must be made by 5 p.m. on the day of the performance you wish to attend, or by 5 p.m. on the date of your ticket, whichever comes first. No exchanges by phone. Tickets must be presented at the time of exchange.
- Times, dates, casting, repertoire, ticket prices, and programs subject to change without notice.
- Students from any institution (BYU, UVU, elementary schools, etc.) qualify for student price tickets.
- Limit two discounted tickets per ID.
- Assisted listening devices are available for use in the de Jong Concert Hall, Pardoe Theatre, and Madsen Recital Hall. These devices are unique to these venues and are not compatible with the system used in other locations on campus. Devices can be checked out at the HFAC ticket office prior to the start of the performance.