Your comfort and enjoyment are important to us. Please inform the Ticket Office of any special needs when ordering your tickets.
- Wheelchair-accessible seating is available in all venues. Call or visit the Ticket Office to order tickets in these seating locations.
- Assisted-listening devices are available from ushers or the house manager at events in the de Jong Concert Hall, Pardoe Theatre, and Madsen Recital Hall.
- American Sign Languages interpreters may be arranged by contacting the University Accessibility Center, (801) 422-2767, two weeks prior to the event. Please inform the Ticket Office if you intend to request an interpreter so we may secure the proper seat location for your tickets to the event.
- Large print programs are available if requested 48 hours prior to the performance by calling (801) 422-9348.
- A courtesy wheelchair for use in the Harris Fine Arts Center is available from ushers or the house manager or by calling the Ticket Office in advance.
For more information about accessibility for patrons with disabilities visit the University Accessibility Center.
BYU Theatre 2014-15 ASL Interpreted Performances
American Sign Language (ASL) interpreters will be provided for the following theatre performances. Click titles below for more information.
- The Fisherman and His Wife
Th/Oct. 2, 2014, 7:00 pm
- See How They Run
Th/Nov. 13, 2014, 7:30 pm
- Our Town
Th/Dec. 4, 2014, 7:30 pm
- The Count of Monte Cristo
Th/Jan. 29, 2015, 7:30 pm
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream
Th/Feb. 5, 2015, 7:00 pm
- Microburst Theatre Festival
Th/March 12, 2015, 7:30 pm
- The Winter’s Tale
Th/March 26, 2015, 7:30 pm
- Princess Academy
Th/June 4, 2015, 7:00 pm