McKell Belnap, Madison Zwahlen Davis, and Katelynn Johnson will present work that explores ideas of time, and genuineness versus facade. Madison has seventeen dancers working on pointe, and as a BFA student, will also perform a piece choreographed by Hilary Wolfley. Faculty members Keely Song, Shannon McKechnie and Louisa Rankin, and Rachel Barker will present work exploring, respectively, a contemporary rendition of Adam & Eve and a separate piece highlighting pregnancy and dance, modes of duality, and human relationship through the witnessing of others.
- This event has passed.
March 29 2019
|Event Categories:||BYU Dance, Dance, Free Event, Inspirational, Music, Recital, Student Recital|
Richards Building Theatre
|BYU Dept. of Dance|
|Website:||Visit Organizer Website|
- BYU’s China Spectacular Tour Celebrates 40 Years of Friendship May 10, 2019
- Patti LuPone and Itzhak Perlman Among Artists Headed to BYU for 2019-20 BRAVO! Season May 7, 2019
- BYU Symphonic Band Closes Semester with ‘Medieval Might of Sword and Stone’ April 17, 2019
- Evening of Percussion Debuts New Music, Features Student Composer April 13, 2019
- Blend of World-Class Ballroom and Latin Dancing Showcased at BYU Ballroom Dance in Concert April 12, 2019