LUNCH AND LEARN is a free opportunity for all playgoers ages 8+ to participate in learning activities building on and inspired by Argonautika. BYU student “Teaching Artists” will lead the 60-minute Lunch and Learn workshop and then provide a free sack lunch and a space for participants to enjoy lunch before the play performance begins. One free meal will be provided by BYU for each registered participant.
Note: Parents/guardians may not leave children unattended at the workshop. Parents/guardians are encouraged to register and participate along with their children. If you prefer not to participate, you must remain on site with your children during the workshop.
You may register for ONE of the following Lunch and Learn workshops. Click a date below to register for that date:
- Thursday, June 8, 12:30 pm
- Saturday, June 10, 12:30 pm
- Friday, June 16, 12:30 pm
- Saturday, June 17, 12:30 pm
- Lunch and Learn workshops take place from 12:30-1:30 pm. You can then enjoy your lunch from 1:30-2:00 p.m. (The performances of the play begin at 2:00 p.m. in the Pardoe Theatre of the BYU Harris Fine Arts Center.)
- Check in at 12:30 p.m. in the north lobby of the Pardoe Theatre (3rd floor of the Harris Fine Arts Center) on the BYU campus.
- The Lunch and Learn workshop is free, but you must register online to secure a spot. Enrollment is limited.
- Tickets to the performance of Argonautika are not included with your free Lunch and Learn registration. You must also purchase your ticket to the performance of Argonautika separately online here or at the BYU Ticket Office in the Harris Fine Arts Center or Marriott Center or by calling (801) 422-2981.