Your comfort and enjoyment are important to us. Please inform the Ticket Office of any special needs when ordering your tickets.
- Wheelchair-accessible seating is available in all venues. Call or visit the BYU Ticket Office to order tickets in these seating locations.
- Assisted-listening devices are available from ushers or the house manager at events in the de Jong Concert Hall, Pardoe Theatre, and Madsen Recital Hall.
- American Sign Languages interpreters may be arranged by contacting the BYU Ticket Office two weeks prior to the performance. Deaf students attending a performance for a required course assignment should make arrangements with the University Accessibility Center. Please inform the BYU Ticket Office if you intend to request an interpreter so we may secure the proper seat location for your tickets to the event.
- Large print programs are available if requested at least 48 hours prior to the performance by calling (801) 422-9348.
- A courtesy wheelchair for use in the Harris Fine Arts Center is available from ushers or the house manager or by calling the BYU Ticket Office in advance.
For more information about accessibility for patrons with disabilities visit the University Accessibility Center.
BYU THEATRE 2016-17 ASL INTERPRETED PERFORMANCES
American Sign Language (ASL) interpreters will be provided for the following Thursday evening theatre performances.
Oct. 6, 7:00 pm
- The Importance of Being Earnest
Nov. 3, 7:30 pm
Nov. 17, 7:30 pm
- Mary Poppins
Feb. 2, 7:30 pm
Feb. 16, 7:00 pm
- The Crucible
March 30, 7:30 pm
- Chariots of Fire
April 6, 7:30 pm
June 8, 7:30 pm